Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Description of a House

As I walk from my home to the bus stop at 8 am every Monday thru Friday, I pass this house...no...not just a house; it's more like a mansion. The grass alone recieves more grooming and styling every week than a model's hair does. It must be easy to maintain the perfect shade of green grass, and even easier to keep the yard free of weeds, when you have the money to blow for someone else to come and take care of it for you. I mean there is no way any yard of that size could look that perfect unless you are paying someone big bucks to make it look like that. There is no way a person who lives in a house that large could possibly have time to keep all those flowers alive and blooming perfectly all spring and summer long by themselves.

2 comments:

  1. I think the tone of your essay is reflective of jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree you were very good in capturing the emotion of jealousy

    ReplyDelete